Now that the October Fall Sprints have come and gone, I am happy to report that after 7 years of racing, my hard work has paid off and I am the 2008 Cen-Div ITB Champion. What can I say, it has been a crazy year and I have to first off thank my sponsors; Luther Burnsville Volkswagen, Metric Autoworks, Enduracon Technologies and my Uncle Dick @ American Engineering and testing for all of their support.

Secondly Danny Page and his long, long hours making sure the car was ready with me in his garage, I couldnt have done it without you buddy! My girlfriend Amanda for coming to every race and supporting my passion, I wish I could see how excited she gets when it is a close race...

And of course to my fellow competitors, thanks for making this season one to remember. Steve Hendricks got a TON faster this year in his MK2, it should be very exciting to see him run next year. Bill Trainer in his new scirocco was right there, especially when he figured out a few of the bugs that needed to be worked out, I look forward to paddocking next to you at the National events next year!!! Michael B was fast but suffered a few mechanical issues this year, I wish we could have gone door to door more, it would have been close! And then Chris, you kept me on my toes all year and motivated me to find the next little bit every time I got to the track. Good job at OHIO and Kick some butt down in Atlanta, I know you can do it...

I started the year out kind of on a low note, I had made the cut as one of the top 35 drivers for the VW TDI cup but ended up being put on the reserve bench, I was so close to achieving my childhood dream of becoming an actual professional race driver that I couldnt think or do anything else for a month.
Thankfully Chris called me up one day in April and got the spark going for me to give 2008 everything I had, and that there were other ways to go PRO than the TDI Cup (though harder and requiring more time). So I set my goal, I wanted to sweep the season and win my division. After an exciting 7 races, swapping the lead more than a few times, including a few off's on my behalf, I achieved my goal and am looking forward to my next venture.
I am pretty sure that the Mk3 is heading to FP this next year, with the runoffs in my backyard, it seems like the logical next step!!!

Thanks again to everyone in the IT community that I have met, and everyone that has helped me get to where I am today.