Thread: Gateway in October!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am planning on being there in IT 7. I think I just need to handle a few things mechanical first to be sure.

The Scott Aerospace Technologies racing team (www.scottaerotech.com) plan A is for me to run the POS-7 in ITA and Trey to run IT7. We'll stick with that for now.

Shameless plug for the company!

I just registered for IT7. My work schedule has kept me me from most of the races this year. I made Hallet in July but that's been it. Can't wait for STL in Oct. Hopefully we'll get more IT7 entries. It would be great if they would put IT7 with the ITA group.
    Scott Goble
    Ozark Mountain Region
    Nixa, MO
    [email protected]
    (417) 848-7584

Way to go Scott! As far as IT7 goes we expect at least four more entries if all is well with the cars. There should be two more local entries and maybe Matt and Charles will make a pretty good IT7 group. We hope to have our headers and new exhaust on so a few more squirrels in the engine bay to get us down the track a bit better will help.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUF View Post
    We hope to have our headers and new exhaust on so a few more squirrels in the engine bay to get us down the track a bit better will help.
    I've tried to find a mention in the GCR where Squirrels are allowed, but have been unsuccessful... Is that an update/backdate?
    Scott Rhea
    Izzy's Custom Cages
    It's not what you build... It's how you build it
    Performance Driven LLC
    Neon Racing Springs

I talked to Charles Casteel (Kansas City) over the weekend and he's going to try to be in STL in IT7. Something about how if he's a good chap at home maybe he can get some form of family dispensation to attend.

Squirrels? I can't imagine why anyone would protest rodents anywhere in the drivetrain. My car usually has a squirrel in the cockpit.
    Scott Goble
    Ozark Mountain Region
    Nixa, MO
    [email protected]
    (417) 848-7584

I'm registered in IT7. Should be a blast
    Scott Peterson
    KC Region
    83 RX7
    STU #17