Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Date Results

I had a ball... though I finished well back despite Jeff, Joe, and Andy being no shows...

Knocked a second plus off my best dual chicane time chasing down some competitors. Do not worry... there is one gesture, but it is rated "G."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_XxZ-HplE[/ame]

Second day I was really excited after I was finally let into the track... did NHMS not know it was going to rain like crazy on Sat PM? On the first day, I developed such a CRAZY push in 6 and wild oversteer in 3 that I did a "blindish" corner weight adjustment with the hope of dealing with this issue as the car was quite slow in these areas. so much so that there are some "odd" lines into 6... but I would be a crazy to keep with what was not working.

So times for me were terrible despite "trying" harder and have definitely set my all-time speed and pucker mark trying to stay with Dick in 1 and 2 to have a try into 3. Thanks Dick for making me stretch and the clean racing!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuV9Vk5urTk[/ame]

sorry that the sound and video in not aligned....

Brad
    Brad
    1995 Mazda Miata (aka Black Betty)

Quote Originally Posted by StephF View Post
    Holy sh*t! I can't believe they allowed people to be crawling on the fences and welding them while racing was going on?!
    That is a new level of stupidity.
    Almost as bad and Mid-Ohio allowing a small bus/camper park in the exact spot in the spectator area where the T2 car landed last weekend!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com