Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MegaSquirt PNP for Miatas

I ain't tellin him nothin!
    I am pissed Joe was whooping my butt at the June race without a Megasquirt! Now I won't even be on the same lap.
    Jerry if you see this I need the Curtis Mayfield approved SUPER SUPA FLY tune!

Joe , Don't worry about Travis he is just gathering ALL the info before he breaks open the tin cans in the backyard. They are Silver Certificates given to him on his 1st birthday. Oh and he also has the first nickel he ever saw. To say he will be spending wisely on this project might be a fact. Now me I buy two of everything cause I either break it or forget where I put it.

On a serious note how do I get to Jerry's place, from either downtown or RAtlanta?
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

I am with you Mac. I have discovered that Travis spelled backward is Sivart which according to Wiki is "he with no conscience who makes rational comparative decisions before leaping to silly endeavor". On another note, this type of individual will surely stagnate the economy while you and I will have have two of everything.
    As far as that race, I remember that you insisted on taking Road Atlanta turns 6 and 7, the bypass at turn 5 to the back straight is the most excellent route.

The directions to DIY going north from downtown on I85 (in Georgia, an out parcel of Texas) to
    Exit 109, left west on Old Peachtree Road.
    Right on Satellite Blvd 1/2 mile maybe.
    Left on Mcginnis Ferry Road (do not be taken in by the Burnette sign to the right).
    Left on Burnette Road (small road just before Buford Highway up ahead).
    Left on Burnette Park Drive.
    Right into 3690 bldg. Suwanee, Ga. 30024.
    The track is exit 129, I would use these going south also.

Have a good trip and do not destroy any relationship we think we have with Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    I am going to try to get to Jerry's next month and get the "supa fly tune". We should have some info to post. on the 1.8 MSPNP, in ITA trim. I may see if we can do some tuning without the AFM too (which would work with NASA).
    A not-so-little birdie mentioned to me that "mission accomplished" might be appropriate?
    -----------------------
    Jarrod Igou
    ITR/STU BMW 325i, #92
    Des Moines Valley Region