Alright, Joe must be busy, but he had given me the go-ahead to share everything anyways, I just wanted to give him a head start .

Here's the best of three pulls on the stock ECU as the car arrived. Tweaked MAF, advanced distributor. WAY LEAN as observed during the pulls.

Here's the final pull after we installed the MSPNP MM9093 and tuned it out. I let the dyno auto-scale to show you the exact peaks, I'll post a direct comparison of before/after next with manual/matched scaling to make everything prettier. Right off the bat here though you can see peak numbers improved. 2.7wtq, and 5.3whp. And because it was so dramatic, you'll probably also notice the torque line stayed left and above the HP line after, where it hugged it before and even dipped under. There is a dramatic changed there, but it's hard to really read as part of that has to do with scaling, so let's scale it evenly and take another look:

Here's the direct comparison. Down low that's a 16ft/lb increase (nearly 20% there), that slowly tapers off as he heads toward 4800rpm. Up top there's a 4-10whp increase all the way to redline. You can see where I laid the line on the graph at 6800-6900 there's a 10.2whp/7.8wtq increase. Still making more power there than the stock ECU was at it's peak at 6300rpm.