RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Default Round 5 results

ITS
    Robert Driscoll
    Matt Rooke
    Eric King

ITR
    David Maynard (while running out of gas!)
    Robert Thiele
    John Stewart

SM
    Ferrell Lapoint
    Richard Watson
    Adren Brzezinski

IT'S
    Douglas Case
    Robert Breault

ITB
    Stephen Blethen!!!
    Erik Benazic
    Ken Hubbard

ITC
    Meg Meyer
    Edward Funk (blown motor)
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Any updates from todays race we left this morning due to a blown tranny on the first lap:mad:. The only good thing about it was I had the best seat in the house with the corner workers.

Bill Weaver
    ITS RX7 # 63
    W J Weaver

my son found a watch at the event. pm me with the manufacture, model and address and i will send it.
    the pro it was a great event. hard racing 40 minutes long and a blast. we fought tooth and nail through the entire races. it was a pleasure runniNg with the b boys.
    the only scarry parts were when you would encounter a dust cloud and you had no idea if there was somebody there! PLEASE FIX IF POSSIBLE. i would ask the faster cars, if possible, try to pass us slower cars in a straight line or exiting a corner, not out braking us into a corner. i actually think you would loose less time giving up a little on entry but gain more on exit.
    thanks for all that put the pro it on. it was a blast.
    round 6's results are
    ITR
    DAVID M.
    ROBERT D.
    JOHN S.
    ITS
    MATT ROOKE ALSO OVERALL
    ROBERT D.
    BEN P.
    ITA
    ROBERT B.
    DOUGLAS C.
    GARY H.
    ITB
    RICK B.
    STEVE B.
    TIM M.
    ITC
    MEG M.
    SM
    RICHARD P.
    BRANDON B.
    YIANNIS T.
    one double yellow for debri?
    the late flag on the start was a mess and the surprise green after the yellow was also a mess. i guess i have to pay better attention.
    Last edited by dazzlesa; 10-19-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add something
    Rick Benazic
    All Star Sheet Metal inc.

ITS Honda prelude #06

This traffic is a mess... We left at 2:30 and we are still still sitting on the GW Bridge as I type... Errr...

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    This traffic is a mess... We left at 2:30 and we are still still sitting on the GW Bridge as I type... Errr...
    Who the EFF drives across the GW Bridge from southern Jersey to NH??? I-287 to I-87 to I-84 to I-90, dude...

yeah.... Finally to Hartford...

You have to love the IPhone... It wont give you alternate directions but The Pro IT - ITB Champ was craving Pizza Hut so I plugged it into google maps and was able to call ahead and order pizza to go!!! Now if we could just teach the dogs how to pee in a cup.... Yeah I am bored!!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Hi everyone, Steve from TeamDI here.

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed the event, we're working hard to give the best racing possible, the best race for the buck, and the best cash and prizes available!

Sorry to hear about the traffic, thats the one major downside about NJMP...it's in NJ, HA!

Thanks again for the compliments, and get ready for 2009...it's going to be even better! More sponsors, more prizes, more exposure, and hopefully we can start generating some fans to come watch too!

I'm going to get the new website populated with content from this weekend, and try to have it live by next weekend, so stay tuned, you're going to love it!

PROITSERIES.COM

Regards,
    Steve @ TeamDI

Quote Originally Posted by Steve @ TeamDI.com View Post

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed the event, we're working hard to give the best racing possible, the best race for the buck, and the best cash and prizes available!

PROITSERIES.COM

Regards,
    Steve @ TeamDI
    Steve, we are just about home safe... Totaly worth the long ride home... I think you guys have a great series and have met your goals!!!

Special thanks to Derrel, Bob, all the sponsors, and all those behind the scenes!!!

Raymond " see you in the spent" Blethen
    Last edited by RSTPerformance; 10-20-2008 at 01:48 AM.
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

That was a fun weekend. 5 races for $300 + $290. I'll work up the event checks and year end checks. Get me your W9s if you have not already.

As for NJMP, that is the Pine Barrens, the soil is sand and dirt, mostly sand. It is like a powder. I agree on the dust clouds, the track management is aware of that and it just takes time to grow grass. We will also suggest extending the curbs and possibly paving more runoff areas.

As far as the route home - I live in northern Morris County in northern New Jersey. From the track to get home I do the following to miss the Parkway and Turnpike.

55N to 42 then onto to 295N (that mess by Camden). Take 295 north. Go past Trenton and 295N turns into 95 South, I take exit 4 for Rt 31 north (Pennington). This is the only 2 lane part of the route, a few lights but traffic moves well. From 31 north I get on 202 north at Flemington. Take that to Somerville to 287 north. 287 north will take you to the NYS thruway. From there you can take the Tappan Zee (87) or up to Newburgh/Beacon (84). No tolls in NJ and there are plenty of resturants and gas.

Thanks again to Bob Z. for getting behind this Pro-IT idea we borrowed from Atlanta. We knew this was a great way to get more track time and exciting racing.

2009 will be even better. As always what can we do better, this is our club, we can make it what ever we want!

Thanks,
    Darrell
    NNJR-RE ([email protected])
    Jersey Racing Board
    NARRC Committee
    NeedMoreRacing #27 ITS Mazda (need more speed!)

OK - here's some random paddock video and the in-car video from Saturday's race. Camera ran out of space halfway through but this gives a good view of the action.

Thanks those sponsors and crew:
    [ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4573139530091239581&hl=en[/ame]

Race:
    [ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-335946089453136854&hl=en[/ame]
    I'll take it for a $5K car. The fun factor is off the charts.
    Last edited by benspeed; 10-31-2008 at 10:40 AM.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion