Greg, thank you for doing the legwork on this one. As a side note, are you aware that Acrobat Reader can do a keyword search through a directory of PDF files? I happen to have one folder with all of 2007's Fastracks, and another with 2008 (to date) - if I can help, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gomberg View Post
No, you don't have to throw away the FIA 1986 standard suits. I tried to explain above that we're dealing with two things in parallel. One is the reorganization of the inspection requirements for cars and driver safety items. The other is the reinstatement of the 1986 standard. When it all shakes out, what appears in the most recent Fastrack will be modified to include the 1986 standard.

Dave
Dave, do we as competitors need to be writing letters to keep this thing on the top of the list and make sure it hits the GCR / make sure no one at a higher pay grade than yours who "knows better" cuts it for our own good?

BY THE WAY: My read on this in FasTrack is that it's effective 11/1/08, not 1/1/09. (Page 5, 08-fastrack-sept.pdf)

Jarrod