Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Cincinnati Region SCCA I would like to Say THANK YOU to everyone who came to the I.T.SPEC*tacular.
The weather was about as perfect as you can ask for in August. Mid 70's during the day and 50's at night. And the rain even held off till well after dark Saturday night. I apologize that I didn't get to check in with everyone over the weekend as I was busy running my butt off. I guess I'll be watching youtube video's again this year to catch up on all the action.

New track records in 4 classes this year:

ITB,

Beran held the lap record Sunday Morning 1.47.423. Vaughan, Beran and Chris all broke that in the Sunday Afternoon Race with Vaughn Scott holding on for class bragging rights.

Old track Record..........1.47.477
Vaughan Scott ...........1.46.912
Beran Peter.................1.47.200
Christopher Schaafsma 1.47.129

IT7

Epic battle for lap record between Jake Gulick, Hason Albright and Fred Albright. I think everyone had the lap record at one time or another during the weekend. Fred Albright prevailed in this battle.

old track record.1.48.093
Fred Albright.....1.47.112
Jake Gulick.......1.47.295
Jason Albright...1.47.357

ITR

Cincinnati region's own Christian Bernhardt held this track record in ITR. Allan shattered it and gets the top spot and a new track record

Old Track Record.......1.49.784

Allan Haggai.............1.43.53

SM

Big battle for the top spot between Returning champ Mark Bennett , Tom Fowler and California native Mark Drennan,

Old Track Record......1.45.213

Mark Bennett...........1.44.472
Tom Fowler...............1.44.850
Mark Drennan...........1.45.030

Now all I have to do is get the points together for the Triple Crown..............

Todd