Thread: Round 4 - Driving Impressions Pro-IT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thanks

Dear Competitors,

Thank you for your candid responses. Not only do I run Driving Impressions but I am secretary of NNJR and we are very concerned about turnouts. We want to do what is best for both the racers, workers and members of SCCA. The more info we have to go on the better we can make decisions for the future. I am concerned that NJMP is just to far for most our competitors and we may not be able to run there for the future. We will see but it is best to communicate and hear what people are thinking. Thanks guys for getting back to me.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca

Bob,

Yeah, the fourth round is up against a NARRC race at NHMS as Jeff said. Although it was a great track and well run event for the race in July, traveling from anywhere north of NY really, REALLY sucks!! I plan on keeping it on my schedule to do once a year.......

Trust me, we're ALL pulling for you guys to get a good turn out and stay financially healthy!!

Good luck!!
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Still plenty of time to register. Come to New Jersey Motorsports Park and take the challenge, see if you can handle Lightning.

Look for added contingency and discounts on future events.

Entry is open on http://www.NeSCCA.com
    Driving Impressions Pro-IT - Round 4 on Lightning.

Saturday:
    August 23 - 30 minute qualify, 40 minute race.
    Check http://www.NJRRS.com for Pro-IT rules and prize plan.

Darrell Anthony at [email protected]

PS - If you owe me a W9 please send it to me or see me at Lightning. Checks will be available at the track.

I'm taking the new RX7 to NJ Motorsports park for the Pro IT - that's the hot series now so I figure I need to step up my game and race with the big dogs.

I probably will have my GT1 car ready but the real race is in Pro IT - not the big bore parade.
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Default Sorry!

Wish I could make it. Having joined NYR in NYC just after Vineland closed, I am looking forward to driving in South Jersey. But repairs from the IT Spectacular, $400 gas for towing, new job responsibilities and other financial stress make it impossible for this year.

The track looks awesome, and it's on my list of tracks to run on. And only an 8-9 hour tow from Columbus.
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com