Thread: MAM 8/16&17 R/N/IT Registration Open!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ebb View Post
    The rears were locking and I spun 2 times in the race.
    I was working at turn 1 on Sunday and I have to say I was impressed with your spin there in the race. How you managed to spin in the middle of the track in the brake zone/turn in for turn one right in front of three cars and drive away without any body damage astounded me. Did you get those three a beer afterwards for their very nice bit of evasive driving?
    Bryon Prokopf
    St. Louis Region Club Race Committee Chairperson
    T&S, F&C

Quote Originally Posted by brprok81 View Post
    I was working at turn 1 on Sunday and I have to say I was impressed with your spin there in the race. How you managed to spin in the middle of the track in the brake zone/turn in for turn one right in front of three cars and drive away without any body damage astounded me. Did you get those three a beer afterwards for their very nice bit of evasive driving?

I do feel stupid for trying to go into traffic with the issues I was having. I don't know who those 3 are that avoided me but I really appreciate it. I am sure they were glad to get around me and never see me again. Embarrassed really, but it is done and I can take something from that experience.