Thread: HOTlanta ECR SARRC ProIT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I like the balance sheet on that bit of "Bad news/good news", Kirk!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

That is good news Kirk. Chris must have had a wild ride there for a moment. I have followed Albin through T3 several times with the wheels up and often thought what if. Boy, I hated to see the red rocket get torn up. I had just told the new owner 9forgot his name) how fast Greg had been a couple of years ago at ARRC... next thing I hear is the PA guy saying it had a problem. I may change paint color on "multiyellow" before ARRC and try to disguise myself from those tirewalls.:eek: Yellow has not been very lucky.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

KIRK:
    Glad to hear that everyone is ok after Sunday afternoon incident. As I loaded my car and drove home after the enduro, I missed the fun on the turns. As for our race results, we started 40th and finished 30th, Ist (and only car in ITC) - sorta like Kirks results in ITB. Car was slow & we found a small problem with the Left front upper shock mount Saturday after qualifying - fixed it and had fun sunday.