Thread: HOTlanta ECR SARRC ProIT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HOTlanta ECR SARRC ProIT

Great, fun weekend (at least for most.) We need some reports as I think there were several improvedtouring.com BB participants racing and crewing.
    Myron and I had a blast sharing the "Multiyellow" (as we call it now after several fender repaints.) Other then a brake fade problem during the ECR and the results being a trip to the T1 tire wall, we were contact free all weekend. Obviously we were pretty consistent as we finished 3rd in all three races with two different drivers. I left without getting the results, so others will need to fill in the blanks, but in ITA Tenney, Hoppe, Phee, and us were in the mix most of the races. Attila grabbed second in the ProIT as I remember.
    The turnout looked a slight bit smaller then I remember, but was still pretty good. If the economy stays down, (or goes up) racers should try to go to this weekend. Two drivers can share a car and get tons of racing and practice without the cost of a two car tow. THANKS BIG TIME to Butah and the ATL Region for fixing the schedule for maximum car share!
    It was good to see a bunch of the folks I talk to on here, like Bowie, Kirk, Hoppe, Chris, etc.
    Now give us a report on what went on.
    Last edited by IPRESS; 07-21-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"