Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NHMS happeneings

Quote Originally Posted by dickita15 View Post

Compare if you will this to the reaction to Brad’s post. Brad after research found he was most likely at fault in his incident and came here and said so. They call that being a man. .
    Great point, Dick, I was very impressed with Brads comments, (page 1, about halfway down) ....it sounds like it went wrong, but the post incident handling was spot on.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

I seemed to be able to stay out of trouble! Of course with my limited experience and less than capable car I am in the back but only due to the previous reasons not due to desire. I have spoken to and questioned any number of ITA drivers and have recieved nothing but help and good advice regardless of the car they drive. I try to move over as often as I can to let the faster guys by, except for that one time( sorry Doc ), I learn from watching and listening. However as a driver gets more and more comfortable in their car I imagine sometimes things just get pushed a little too hard. I ran into the tire wall out of T10 because I spent to much time worrying about the cars coming up on me. I seem to take this issue to far the other way. Live and learn!!!!
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

Thanks for the clarification.

PHP Code:
    By the way I hope you can get the cars patched up by AugustAfter Linda’s great drive Saturday she did not deserve you messing up HER car
    Thanks Dick, She did a Great Job on Saturday.

Yes, how true. The car is in the shop now undergoing surgery and hopefully will be ready soon. (By the way it was a learning experience. I required some room and the other driver was not obligated to provide it resulting in both of us spinning. In the second act of the tragedy I was totally blind with the Hans on and could not see any worker to direct me nor could I see oncoming traffic(I actually thought about disconnecting the Hans so that I could turn my head. Thank goodness I did not). Limping to a safe spot I had a very severe hit with another car that went to the inside)
    Lesson to all drivers. "Leave your competitors a car width and slow down a bit when entering a Waving Yellow area that is blind"

Phil

[Phil[/quote]

Lesson to all drivers. "Leave your competitors a car width and slow down a bit when entering a Waving Yellow area that is blind"

Ya think!?!
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

I can attest to Dans efforts to stay clear (I was the car behind you).......if fact as he said he tried a bit to much! WOW is all i thought when you went threw T-10 -Joey Chittwood would have been proud! I am VERY glad you did not go over (he was on two wheels for a bit)....two wheels-sparks etc-how is your car????

Mike B IT7 #29

Mechanically the car seems OK, I now have a nice set of black racing strips down the entire left side and a couple of new small dents but now the car has character!!
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

Somewhat related post but really a public apology, to Anthony Ruddy in his CRX on the Sunday race. I did not give Anthony enough racing room in turn 2a on the 1st lap, not intentional of course but my RS hit his LF. We both continued to finish and take trophies, and although we already talked, it stinks when this happens, especially to friends. Some minor body work for both cars, but it is always nicer when you don't have to do any of that between races.

Victor
    ITA #03 Integra

Acura of Peabody
    HMS motorsport

Victor - no worries here! Niether of us likes to get scuffed up... an irony that we did it to each other. With all of the close racing I did last weekend, I think our bump was due. Let me know if you need Grace to add some pink duct tape to the car. ;-)
    Anthony R.
    ITA #86 NER
    Honda CRX Si