Thread: NHMS happeneings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I understand everyones frustration, but it's not because their is some sence of willingness to write off our cars.
    New drivers go to Miatas for several reasons, unfortunately we all have to deal with them.
    The SM guys upfront race hard and clean, and yes we worry about the new aggressive guys at the back.
    I had two well know IT guys in my rental Miata this weekend both ran mid-pack without any issues.
    If you guys think it's only Miata guys that are bad and problemed stand in T3 for an IT race, take your blinders off and pay attention!

HELP WANTED! at all NER races!
    Pacecar drivers
    Trophy person
    gas pump attendant

send resume to:
    [email protected]
    Jerry
    NER South

Quote Originally Posted by ner88 View Post

HELP WANTED! at all NER races!

Trophy person

Are ya gonna make me wear a two piece?:eek:
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Jerry,
    I don’t know what to tell you. You are not going to stop the trash talk. Kind of reminds me of the old joke about lawyers: “it’s 90% that spoil the reputation of the rest of them”
    We have talked above about some of the reasons why we have more problems with these cars and the stats support the problem. Sure there are plenty of good drives who race Miatas but the odds of running into a problem are real. There were 4 Miatas in my race group. Two or maybe three had contact. I don’t have firsthand knowledge about the third, but the two seemed to be at fault.
    I am sorry for those good guys in Miatas who are offended but there is a reason for stereotypes.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Dick

I am sorry I didn't seek you out sooner, because thats what you consider proper protocol. To be honest I don't intend to get into a confrontation because someone is still hot under the collar and needs to cool down.

I may not be very vocal or keep a low profile, but I do observe behavior around the track. Some of it is not very desirable (although I am impressed that a greater percentage of behavior is very sportsman like) I don't know you or your personality so I thought it was the best way to handle it at the time.

My wife and I had a family obligation and I was loading up and try to get out as quickly as possible so maybe more time expired than I realized.

Please PM me if you have expenses that you occurred and want to discuss.
    Jim Alley
    1990 ITA Miata

Its all about doing your personal Best

It was nice visiting those that I was able to see... I stoped in with Stephen and we bought Smarty out of a couple sizes of new tires for the Audi's after that we went back home to do some work on the cars trying to get them ready for the PROIT race at Lime Rock on 8/2/08... Hoping to make that, and we will see what comes next... we need to beat up on the VW A3 takeover... It was nice to see Tim Mullen in an Audi, now he knows how we feel at NHIS!!! lol

Dick/Jim and others...

Did the Stewards stop you in Black flag" (the pits) to discuss any of your "incidents?" Just wondering...

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

yes Raymond they did.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7