Thread: Heartland Park - ONE MORE TIME

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Excellent...I may be in then.

Did Rocky confirm the points situation?
    Mark Andrews
    ITS '92 BMW 325is
    St. Louis

Wondering about IT Tour points as well! Can we confirm this or not? I had not planned on any more out of town (St. Louis) events this year and it may be required attendance for us. I'll fire off an email to Rocky too.

I also asked Norm too about confirming it for an IT Tour status.

I checked with the KVRG BOD chairman and the racechair regarding the points status for this event before posting this information. Should be spot on.
    Scott Peterson
    KC Region
    83 RX7
    STU #17

It appears we may not have everyone talking on the same page. I received an email from Norm Floyd about the event and its point status. He is unaware of any IT Tour being added to this weekend. It may be a good idea to get some sort of "official" announcement or notice up on midiv.org as to the correct points status of this addition to the weekend.

Will do
    Scott Peterson
    KC Region
    83 RX7
    STU #17

I received an email from Rocky today about this, indeed, being a points paying double "IT Tour" event.

Just curious as to why this was added this late in the year? We planned our schedule very early this year and do not have a lot left over for travel as we chased IT Tour points at Memphis and Hallett. I know I should be happy there is another chance to run and really appreciate the organizer's adding it. But somehow I get a little discouraged that Trey's IT7 points lead may be for naught if we cannot attend due to school and budget concerns when we planned as carefully as we did for the IT7 class this year. I apologize if I seem a little selfish over this. I guess we'll just have to wrap up IT7 at Gateway and not worry about it.

Thanks to the organizer's again for getting us IT racers a chance to participate with a double national weekend. Any opportunity to race and increase the IT presence at such events is a welcome step.