Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 at The Point

OH yeah I forgot..... I thought we had the wrong "berg" there at the driver meeting! Stirring the pot. John you had'em going in the drivers meeting. You just couldn't nail'em down. I was sure your bunch would get a "too fast" on pit lane warning! But then Mike deflected the heat with his T&S quip. See Meathead is good for something.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    Chris, Yeah it was Tony's car. I had a good time after I learned the "old time" dynamics of the car. I see why SM drivers were looked at as weenies by you guys back in the WASMRRS days. I would build up some muscle if I drove an SRX7 all the time.
    For three old guys we did ok just finishing, not to mention "rumblin, bumblin, stumblin into third"!
    Now you know why I always said driving a Miata requires a dainty finesse and driving an RX7 required a big pair o' testicles.
    RX-7 & Miata Parts, Rentals, etc.
    www.taylorrotorsports.com

Default Missing Wheels and Tires

We had a good time despite having to cycle the kill switch under braking 2 times per lap for 12 Hrs.Once going into turn 1 and the other entering the carosel under braking at the bottom of the chute.We had to do this to keep the computer from going into Limp mode and shuting us down.Sorry if we confused anyone at night with our lights turning off and then on or not being able to complete a pass.
    Today I had to go into my trailer and noticed that my rain tires and wheels are missing they are 14 X 7 Borbett 5 spoke with Toyo Ra1 Tires if anyone has seem them please e-mail me or call .They may have been left at the wall or in the Paddock
    Thanks
    Steve Colletti
    ITA Acura #19
    [email protected]
    937-294-1533
    937-477-7091