I was also thought ithe Miatas were an interesting bunch at the 12.As a Sm'er myself I understand the Miata mindset which is holy crap a hole I bet I can fit in it!Which in a national sm event you gotta fight for everything and if you don't fill the hole someone else will.
But we are talking 12 hours gents,the most interesting one was I just passed you going 125 mph into T1,I get caught up in some traffic of 4-5 other Miatas racing away a couple corners later and let them have there fun.I lay back a bit with the plan to pass all four coming out of the fast right hander before the bridge when Mr.Miata from who I just blew by is banging on my rear bumper or trying to pass ME going into that corner screwing it up not only for me,him but the other 4 Miatas,now we are 5 wide going into turn 10,nice.
The other great one is the few Miatas that would move over to block going into turn 1,do the math,me doing 120 something,him doing 90 something.

Mac,good to see you,glad you guys did well,we had a blast even giving up the overall lead because of a small malfunction.