I just got done helping hook up the Elumaboards on the Acura, and we're experiencing an issue.

The boards work independently, but with both of them hooked up neither of them will light.

Unplug one, the other lights up. Switch one board to the other plug coming out of the transformer, and it works.....as long as the other one isn't plugged in at the same time.

Plug the other one back in, they both turn off.

We had to extend the wires from the transformer to the boards themselves, but I'd have a hard time believing the issue lies there since they both work independently.

There are a couple other low-voltage (short LED bar plus two small 12v light bulbs) running off the same circuit in the car, and there's no issue with those working and no obvious dimming of the light as though the Elumaboard transformer is being overloaded.

Thoughts or tips from those who have dealt with them before? Has anyone had this issue?

(Dave is trying to call King Rat as I type this, but since it's Saturday morning I don't know the chances of getting ahold of them right now....)

Thanks, everyone.

Jarrod