Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Registration is now open

The first entry list is posted at http://www.cincyscca.com/2008/Entry%...%206-28-08.pdf with bio information. Its the first run so I'm still catching up with everything. I added a twist this year and I hope I got everyones home state right. If I didn't let me know.

Todd
    Last edited by TAC; 07-02-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Todd, it wasn't a dig on you guys. I'm just surprised that for an event geared towards SPEC cars hasn't drawn more entries from them.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    Todd, it wasn't a dig on you guys. I'm just surprised that for an event geared towards SPEC cars hasn't drawn more entries from them.

No offense taken. I was just agreeing with your observations.

Todd

Talking

Not to make it complicated, but my car actually flies the California flags, my license is still under OVR, but I am paying Oregon income tax now, so Oregon's fine.
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by iagreen View Post
    Not to make it complicated, but my car actually flies the California flags, my license is still under OVR, but I am paying Oregon income tax now, so Oregon's fine.
    If its good by the feds. its good by me.

An updated entry is up at http://www.cincyscca.com/2008/IT%20S...try%20list.pdf I've highlighted the newest additions, and yes I'm still catching up. More bio info will be on the next version.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    An updated entry is up at http://www.cincyscca.com/2008/IT%20S...try%20list.pdf I've highlighted the newest additions, and yes I'm still catching up. More bio info will be on the next version.

Todd
    Todd, what a great bunch of drivers and some great people coming, some from a long distance! You'll be adding my name shortly.

wow, what an ITB list! now i need both hands to count the number of drivers that have stomped me in the past....

looking forward to the competition and the beating...
    1985 CRX Si competed in Solo II: AS, CS, DS, GS
    1986 CRX Si competed in: SCCA Solo II CSP, SCCA ITA, SCCA ITB, NASA H5
    1988 CRX Si competed in ITA & STL

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Todd, what a great bunch of drivers and some great people coming, some from a long distance! You'll be adding my name shortly.
    Dan,

That would be great. I have had discussions with another ITR driver coming from North Carolina. He's been active on the roadracer-autox forums about coming. That would give us Two. Now for the third....so you guys can qualify for the Hooiser contingency.
    Last edited by TAC; 07-07-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Yep. Mr. Haggai is planning to bring his ITR ITR over from NC.

I think the high cost of doing... everything... these days is stunting the growth of ITR, but somebody has to be the first to get the ball rolling.

And I can't wait to get my ass kicked by that ITB group. We need to get Scott Fruth in there too.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

T-Minus 28 days and here's how we look

82 Entries representing 19 states. Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia

IT-7....3
    ITA....13
    ITB.....15
    ITC.....6
    ITE......1
    ITR.....2
    ITS.....10

SRF....1
    SSM...1
    SM.....19
    TCC....3
    FF.....2
    CFF...2
    CFC...3

What, no Canadians?!? How can we have a big ITB race without the Canadians!?!
    Vaughan Scott
    Detroit Region #280052
    '79 924 #77 ITB
    #65 Hidari Firefly P2
    www.vaughanscott.com

Quote Originally Posted by 924Guy View Post
    What, no Canadians?!? How can we have a big ITB race without the Canadians!?!
    I agree! Maybe they are having trouble with customs?

So, where's that rant from me about track testing pre-payment requirements...?

Regrettably, I must cancel my attendance at the IT Fest. I have a conflict with a prior agreement to support a Koni Challenge team with data acq and driver consultation; they're in Iowa that same weekend.

My opening comment is in regard to Mid-Ohio's testing and tuning session. I was required to pre-pay for that $150 session when I signed up. Now, when I tried to cancel today, I was told I'd only get a 50% refund (within 30 days, which was, uh, YESTERDAY). Yeah, I can see all the trouble and problems I caused for them, signing up on a computer online (after all, I used CPU cycles on their server), and passing along to them cash from my PayPal account (more CPU cycles. Them thing's ain't cheap). That's certainly worth keeping my money.

Never again: never again will I preregister for ANY event online that requires pre-payment. I'd rather show up at the gate, pay the late fees in person, and make 'em write the info in by hand.

ANYWAY, that rant aside, if anyone wants a $25 discount on a Mid-Ohio T&T session (assuming they'll let me transfer; that remains to be seen) then you can have my slot for $125. You don't even have to pay me in advance...

I'll miss you guys this year, but I'm already looking for to '09...

GA

You suck.

I suppose I understand.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    You suck.
    Yes, I do. This is shaping up to be *the* event of the year...but I'll be there in spirit (and via Verizon cellular updates... )

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Regrettably, I must cancel my attendance at the IT Fest. I have a conflict with a prior agreement to support a Koni Challenge team with data acq and driver consultation; they're in Iowa that same weekend.
    You suck at planning. I informed my Grand-Am "prior agreement" months ago that I wouldn't be attending the Iowa event. Why? IT-Fest, y0!
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Geez....now I have to worry about Grand Am hiring drivers away? Talk about competition. :cool:

I guess I'll have to contact Grand Am and tell them to schedule the Koni Challenge as part of the I.T.SPEC*tacular next year. Anybody got a Million dollars in incentive money we can pony up.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Anybody got a Million dollars in incentive money we can pony up.
    you got it backwards, they could be OUR support race...

sorry to hear you won't make it greg.
    1985 CRX Si competed in Solo II: AS, CS, DS, GS
    1986 CRX Si competed in: SCCA Solo II CSP, SCCA ITA, SCCA ITB, NASA H5
    1988 CRX Si competed in ITA & STL

Iowa? Granted, Ohio isn't the glam capitol of America, but IOWA??? They better be paying you handsomely in cash or women.....
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com