Thread: Corolla Suspension setting for Road racing Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi.... I've run one forever (seems like)... be careful as lots of mods are not legal in SCCA ITA, including coilovers in the rear..... I can prolly help you out, though I don't run nearly the crazy spring rates that are the fad these days.. Its an easy driving car, and its a better car than the MR2 on track IMO... (I've had 3 MR2s also). Where are you located?

Dave Spinnett.

Hello Dave:
    I finally got the car to a track and got it almost ITA ready. There are a few item that I have to look over and also assemble the new motor. The car turns as if on rails and stops on a dime just in need of 10-15whp more.

About my suspension I am runing front ground control coilovers with KYB AGX and 8kg(448psi) eibach springs and 6kg swift rear springs. TRD F&R swaybars with complete heim joints all around.

There some item that we can use in www.technotoytuning.com

Dave I lost your email info please send me an email to share some pictures.

Thanks
    Efrain N Alers
    Nativo Performance
    787-635-9546
    https://improvedtouring.coms/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12013&dateline=120412  5665

Doug:
    Just to start getting things going get the car alligned for the track with -2½ Deg camber (-.5 Deg for the street) and Toe (depends if he has solid tension rod or rubber) 0 for solid Toe-In 1/16" for urathane and 1/8" In for rubber.
    That should help for now.

Efrain
    Efrain N Alers
    Nativo Performance
    787-635-9546
    https://improvedtouring.coms/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12013&dateline=120412  5665

Hey Efrain....

I've got my car all apart for some freshen up/repaint... taking me too long!

you guys can reach me at dspinnett <at> Yahoo <dot> com