I know, I'm asking for a few hard knocks, but here we go...

I'm co-driving an '84 Fiero in ITB, and need some help with suspension tuning. I know that these are bump steering wonders and little can be done that is IT legal.

Front suspension has been rebuilt with solid lower bushings and poly uppers, larger sway bar and bilstien shocks. Springs are stiffer, but unknown rate.
align specs: -3.5 degrees camber on left,-2 on right. zero toe. Camber is maxed on both sides.

Rear has stiffer springs (unknown rate again) bilstien struts and poly bushings.
align specs -2.2 degrees camber 1/16 toe-in

The front sticks well, but the car oversteers at odd times without warning. Sometimes the whole car will run wide, but not one end faster than the other. Tried a large (7/8?) rear sway bar, little change if any.

The front has little travel 3-4 inches maybe, the rear will sag dramaticly if up on a jack hanging freely. (I can put a Coke bottle on top of the tire with room to spare)

Can't get more rear camber without cutting and such, will have to check the book for legality. Can only go so far before the spring hits the body.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Help! can a mod please fix my typo in the subject line!?!