I'll make a post in this dead forum just in case.

I thought maybe I'd make a post here about my move even though the car won't move for a bit.

Oh yeah, bye all you guys from Great Lakes Div. I forgot to go by a race and say farewell. But you'll see me in August.

I just moved to Portland Oregon from Columbus Ohio (ex Ruck roomie/teammate). Still learning my way around and where I'm going to settle into permenantly. Went by PIR to watch some of the Rose Cup races today. I didn't get to see the whole track, but I'll say sitting in one spot of the grandstands and being able to see 8 corners isn't bad.

I won't have my car (ITA CRX) out till maybe sept/oct as I want to leave it in Ohio for the IT Fest then bring it out. So you won't see me on track here till maybe the last event. But I may be out spectating or even crewing if I run into someone who needs a hand and I feel like taking a weekend off home searching.

I will take any suggestions or advice on anything related to racing out here (tracks, clubs, alignment shops, tire stores, etc). Especially if anyone knows of a race shop that stores cars or anyone looking to split a shop or share a garage. (I'm debating just getting an apartment till I learn the area better).

Oh, and yes, I do have rain tires.