Thread: Nelson Ledges 24 Hour Race; 2008

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ann said that she would have an entry list out shortly.
    Regards,
    Chuck

The race is coming up, has anyone heard about the entry list? Lets get the word out to teams to sign up

Default Looking for a ride

I might be interested in driving a competitive car as part of a good team. Will have some crew to bring with me.

We're just about 100% certain we will NOT be back to defend our ITB win. No renter interest in time to plan accordingly and be fully ready...

K

We are also pulling out to do the 13 hour later this year.

Type R Dave

I talked to Scott Lane at the 12 hour and he said that the entries were a little lite to date. He put up some flyers announcing that this would be the last 24 under the existing configuration - big plans for Nelson Ledges over the next year. This is an historic race folks, don't give up on it. Scott wants to make it even better in the future.
    I see that they deposited my second check so there is some progress being made. Ann McHugh sheparded the event and drivers for many years for the first seventeen or so 24 hour races. Once she gets spooled up, we're in for a ride.
    Regards,
    Chuck

I've got no complaints about last year, except for the schedule and it looks like they've largely fixed that issue. I just can't spend a bunch of dough out of pocket to subsidize other drivers' racing so we need to make our nut from rental drivers to make it possible. The economy isn't helping any and we have last year's actual expenses to go on, so know what it needs to cost. It's just the reality of trying to make it workable.

K