Thread: Bring your sunglasses

Default Bring your sunglasses

Final update on progress. Got the car back finally, it looks pretty good (for a race car). Jeez, it's whiter than white!

I'll miss the red/white/purple but it was getting a little ratty looking anyway and 1 color is way better to manage than 3.

Didn't notice some of the dents on the new parts before I put them on, oh well, we'll fix that situation in a race or two no doubt.

Sure am sorry to have missed Al Farier, I do so look forward to that event. Finally have a car that runs right (for what it has) VIR would have been a treat to finally pull the whole back straight.

Not sure which race I'll make probably not CMP Memorial day (let the memories fade a little more) RA probably July. Looking forward to seeing you all.

See ya soon, don't get too fast.

Travers
    ITS 19

Good to hear! Sorry you won't make CMP.......hopefully I'll catch up with you later this year then.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Smile Hi, buddy, thanks for your article.

this article help me a lot, I am very aprreciated for it. thank you very much.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    wow gold wow gold wow gold wow gold wow power leveling