OK so now that the IT community seems to have become a bit more "Forum Savvy" in the past year I think it's time to revisit moving / adding / organizing the forums a bit...

For example.. would a guest coming to the site to find out about this new ITR class ever think to look for an ITR subforum in "Rules & Regs" when no other class forums exist there?

If a guest wanted to explore the various makes and models we race.. it's covered...

But what about the classes? Classes are always confusing in road racing. Without a firm grasp of the GCR nobody has got a clue... so I propose we add a new section with each class broken out (like the Gallery) so that discussions about specific issues within those classes can occur.

There can and should be a main "classes" forum where discussions not specific to 1 class can take place of course.

Perhaps like this:
  • IT Classes (parent)
    • ITA
    • ITB
    • ITC
    • ITS
    • ITR
    • ITE/SPO/SPU/ITD/IT7 etc
If it turns out nobody uses it we can always roll the threads back up into teh genmeral discussions...

Thoughts, suggestions?

Give me any more ideas you might have about categories... especially how to expand the scope of IT.com. With the push to attract racers from other clubs and forms of racing we should be organizing our site to attract that curiousity and make it easy and fun to be aa part of IT racing.