Thread: BFG's vs Hoosier R6's

Default BFG's vs Hoosier R6's

Has anybody experience with the new BFG? I am interested in comparing them to the R6 and am interested in wear and performance. Our interest is in using them on an ITR Integra Type R in endurance racing and would like your comments. tks

No personal experience here but i believe tirerack posted some kind of track testing where they claimed them to be faster than the hoosier.

I hardly trust that but they might be worth a look. Suprisingly i havent seen much discussion yet about them on this board

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Roth View Post
    Has anybody experience with the new BFG? I am interested in comparing them to the R6 and am interested in wear and performance. Our interest is in using them on an ITR Integra Type R in endurance racing and would like your comments. tks

are they even a available in the size you guys need Bob? that set you brought to MAM was too tall wasn't it?
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region

actually the 225 50 15 on a integra was fine after I took a hammer to the seam inside the front fender well. The rears touch on the inner fender edge but every honda I've ever run hits a 225 tire lightly there.