I didn't have much time to socialize either, but I enjoyed putting faces with some of the names (and thoughts) I see here on the forum. Maybe next time I can meet some more of y'all.

I wondered if Rick would have to pull in early from Sunday's Group 4 SM race (thus not having to go to Impound) in order to make it to the ITR Bimmer that was waiting on the grid for the Group 5 race. Obviously he made it okay with the minor braking point adjustment on lap 1 being the only fly in the ointment. :eek:

I don't think the new configuration created another passing zone, but it's more fun and a bit easier on brakes than the old layout. Great job by CCR under trying circumstances, and my rear bumper appreciates Steve Eckerich's promise to move the green flag to Turn 9 next year (which is how SCR does it). And I FULLY appreciate the effort to be both organizer and participant on the same weekend!

Looking forward to the Double SARRC (and night ECR) at Nashville in June, then Road Atlanta in July and the Double at Barber Labor Day weekend. That should put us in good shape for the SIC in September before finishing up with the ARRC by GRM Nov. 7-9.

See ya...

BTW - rwhp on a GTA car is 380-410, and the cars are no more expensive to race than an IT car. (Can you say "$600 for a set of tires?")