Quote Originally Posted by 77ITA View Post
There is a whole concept that most of you are missing here and I feel that none of you have any clue what I'm trying to say. Is it poor communication on my side or poor listening on yours?
Jeff, I think you are the one that's missing the point here. Everyone understands your position well, as we went through that last round of "S2000 remote rear reservoir shocks".

The bottom line - something you need to understand and accept, lest you become immensely frustrated - is that remote reservoir shocks are illegal in Improved Touring. Period. This has a long, convoluted history, it's been that way for many, many years, and it's more than settled for the time being.

And, no one is going to approve the use of remote reservoir shocks on the S2000 only.

You are being tossed a bone in that you can use the factory ones if you wish. But, if you choose not to, you have clear direction on how to proceed, sans RR shocks.

If you don't like that, then change it. But that only way you're going to change this rule is to lobby to get RR shocks approved for ALL cars, not just yours. Any requests to allow something that is currently specifically disallowed, but do so on only on one car, will be met with deaf ears. As it should be.

If you want to change this, work to change it globally. Or, play the cards you've been dealt.

It's that simple.

Greg