Thread: Anyone going to the COMMA / HST at Hallet in Oklahoma April 26-27?

Default Anyone going to the COMMA / HST at Hallet in Oklahoma April 26-27?

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on attending the COMMA series races or the High Speed Touring at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit at Jennings, Oklahoma next weekend April 26-27? My brother and I are planning on running the HST to get a feel for our car and some seat time.
    "Success in life is not in knowing the right answers. It's in knowing how to ask the right questions." - Author Unknown

1990 Honda Civic Si ITA (eventually)
    Hallett COMMA Series PA Class

Hi Aaron,

I have been trying to run at least at the Saturday HST in my MINI, but my wife is out of town and we have 2 soccer games. Maybe next time.

I've been thinking about doing the Stephens Brothers Racing School on Thursday or Friday. It's something you might also think about. It's $250/day in your own car. If your car has all of the safety equipment, you could probably take the school (they may make you take 2 days), get your competition license, and race the COMMA event the next day. Then again, you may already have a license.

Be advised, they are running the course backwards (clockwise) this time. They do it three times per year.

Have fun and be safe.

Joe Freeland
    Joe Freeland
    Pauls Valley OK