Thread: Nashville SuperSpeedway TT/ClubRace/SARRC/Night Enduro/PDX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nashville SuperSpeedway TT/ClubRace/SARRC/Night Enduro/PDX

Hey ALL,

Be sure to come down for the Chattanooga Region Time Trials May 17-18, 2008 at the Nashville SuperSpeedway!!!

Registration is open. We need workers, racers, workers and did I say more workers!!! Any questions, direct them to David McDaniel: [email protected]. To sign up as a worker: [email protected].

Come have fun with us!! For additional information, visit the Chattanooga Region Club website: http://www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/...als/index.html

If that's not enough, come join us for the Heart of Dixie Club Race/Double SARRC, Night Enduro & PDX June 14-15, 2008 (hosted by TVRSCCA & CRSCCA) at the Nashville SuperSpeedway.

Registration is also open for racers and workers (we need both) on www.dlbracing.com. For additional contact information, view the Staffing Plan: http://www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/...e08-staff.html

We appreciate your support! CYa at the Race Track!!!

If anybody has a rental available for these events, please let me know. I'll be working in Nashville and would like to join in the fun.

Thanks,

Neal Norton

If you are interested in driving a miata, Tom Neel at http://www.partsgroup.com/ may have something and he is only 100 or so miles away.

I hope to use the TT as a test n tune of an upgraded suspension
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown

Thanks for the info about Tom Neel. I also have found that OPM will be doing the June SARRC so thats a maybe.

If anyone would like to share a ride for the Time trials that would be great. I don't think any prep shops will be doing that event as far as I can tell.

Neal

Neal, being from Florida, I feel sure you haven't driven Nashville Superspeedway before. So doing the May 17-18 Track Trails to learn the track would be smart. With three 15 minute practices and about 10 five lap timed runs, it should allow you to learn a lot about the track. Experienced instructors will be available for advise if you want it. The very fast, decreasing radius turn after the front Tri-oval takes a while to learn. And, as this turn is about .3 miles long, it makes a huge difference in laps times if you finally do learn to get it right.
    I hope you can find a rental car for the Track Trials. It is good to hear that Tom Fowler, OPM, will be there with rental cars for the race.
    Bill

Not being a smarta$$ but is this place any fun to drive. Looking to do some shake down races on our 13 hour car. Schedule looks fantastic. Can somebody who's run there give me some insight.

thanks

k