Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nashville SuperSpeedway TT/ClubRace/SARRC/Night Enduro/PDX

50/50 if I make it. Car is at the exhuast shop getting custom headers and exhaust. Was supposed to be done Monday, now done tomorrow and I still have to redo the front brakes.

Will try, but like I said, 50/50.

Hope I see you guys there. Bill, you coming?
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Bill,
    I replied to two different addresses I have for you, one through IT.com and the other is at midsouth.rr.com. I also tried to send you a pm but the board said you had pm's turned off

The answer to your question is I expect to see you on Saturday. Find me if there is an issue.

I am listed in the TVR Bod listings at scca.org and feel free to call me. BTW, a lot of spell check programs, including mail programs auto correct me last name to balance and that changes my email address.
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    50/50 if I make it. Car is at the exhuast shop getting custom headers and exhaust. Was supposed to be done Monday, now done tomorrow and I still have to redo the front brakes.

Will try, but like I said, 50/50.

Hope I see you guys there. Bill, you coming?
    I expect to see you Jeff! heck, its Tennessee, you don't need any stinking exhaust and you only need brakes for turn 1
    Paul Ballance
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z

Quote Originally Posted by pballance View Post
    I expect to see you Jeff! heck, its Tennessee, you don't need any stinking exhaust and you only need brakes for turn 1
    He's not kidding Jeff, you really only need brakes in turn 1, it's a very brake friendly place

Paul - if you're not working or running the ECR, come crew for Dave, John, and myself
    Eddie
    ex RX3 and GTI driver
    "Don't RallyCross what you can't afford to Road Race" - swiped from YH and twisted for me
    "I have heard that any landing you can walk away from is a 'good' landing. I bet this applies to flying airplanes as well." - E.J.

Thanks, Paul. Phil Harris (GTL) spoke w/ your Registrar and got a similar answer.

Like Jeff, I'll be there if my exhaust gets fixed.

Hey, how do I get a garage? The function on DLB seems a little screwy as to which are available. I'd like to be next to or as close to Randy Shedd as possible.
    Bill Denton
    02 Audi TT225QC
    95 Tahoe
    Memphis

Hey, Bluestreak, leave Paul alone. He already has an important job for the night enduro. He will be setting six floors up in the Tower, logging for control. From there he can see every time you miss an apex. Maybe he will put that in the log?
    We're looking forward to fun at Nashville.
    Bill

Bil Denton, I am assuming you can get the garage on arrival. I think it is 1st come first serve but I am not certain. I may go ahead a splurge for a garage. David Plott is coming to help Randy and I hope i can get a garage space near you guys as well. Heck, lets see if we can get an ITS section and stay away from those "girlie cars"

Eddie, You heard what WBP said. I will also be in a "right seat" during the PDX (got to remeber the dramamine and valium for that). It can't be any worse than riding with a new Officer making his first code 3 run. Heck, I did that for years (and it still scares the crap out of me)

Hope to see you all this weekend. The weather steward may give us some little problems but it appears to be sporadic at best.

Is it time to start the tow yet?
    Paul Ballance
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z

Officially out...just too much to do tonight to get the car ready, adn then 20 hours of towing over teh weekend. I wish I had the energy, was looking forward to racing.

See you guys at the SIC I hope.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Looks like I just might make it.

Paul, I left a message for Betsy re a garage as close to Randy Shedd as possible.
    Bill Denton
    02 Audi TT225QC
    95 Tahoe
    Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by wbp View Post
    Maybe he will put that in the log?
    We're looking forward to fun at Nashville.
    I hope the log has enough paper in it
    Eddie
    ex RX3 and GTI driver
    "Don't RallyCross what you can't afford to Road Race" - swiped from YH and twisted for me
    "I have heard that any landing you can walk away from is a 'good' landing. I bet this applies to flying airplanes as well." - E.J.