Thread: Where to buy 15x6 4x100 wheels?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where to buy 15x6 4x100 wheels?

It is my understanding that I can only run 15"x6" wheels in my 95 Golf (ITB class). Is so, where did you get yours? All aftermarket wheels are at least 6.5" wide.

You can also run 14x6.

Corrado G60 ran 15x6 4x100.

Others as well. Actually there is a big thread around here somewhere that had discussion about 15x6 wheels that are (or are not) available.
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

AMT Racing Engines - DIYAutoTune.com

Check vwvortex, they have a classified section. sometimes you can find some of the corrado wheels that are 15x6, they can be a bargain compared to the $300 PER WHEEL SSR'S. Ill take some weight so I can run that extra half inch..........

Wouldn't the 14x6's be more beneficial as far as the weight and price of tires?
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

A friend of mine has a set of 15x6 et33 BBS RA's for sale, w/ tires (street). The wheels are pretty much mint. He's looking for $500 for the whole set. I believe that these are off an A2 Jetta GLI 16v.

If your looking for 15 x 6 wheels, 4 x 100, check out MINI forums. There is a OEM wheel that is called "holies" that are that size and weigh about 12lbs, I think. Maybe lighter....

In fact here is the thread: http://nemini.org/index.php?topic=10417.0

I believe the holies are still available...I know the guy --"Pinhead" - and he is selling them because he sold the MINI to get a family car.