Thread: Memphis May Double It Tour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Phil - Thanks!
    Gary Learned
    MiDiv
    Volvo 142E
    http://www.youtube.com/user/denrael

I've been looking for the supps and the final schedule for the races next weekend. Can Bill or someone send them, post them, or mention where to find them? I looked at dlbracing, but haven't found them anywhere.

Thanks
    1992 Mazda Miata #83 ITA/SM
    Eating Red Meat isn't bad for you...eating green, fuzzy meat is bad for you!

Charles - Here ya go...

Schedule

Supps

BTW, these are both .xls (Excel) files, found them on the MidSouth region website. Could've sworn they were on the DLB site last week, but I don't see them now... maybe some broken links?

Incidentally, at the moment there appears to be only 72 entries on DLB Racing. Do a lot of people typically not use online registration, or are we going to see a lot of empty track next weekend?

Anyhoo, should see you there Friday evening.
    Gary Learned
    MiDiv
    Volvo 142E
    http://www.youtube.com/user/denrael

Gary, I think they usually get a lot of late entries. Glad you are coming, it is a track that can be learned pretty quick, and the peole in Memphis are some of the best in SCCA.
    See ya there.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

"Last Call" ....

I attended this event last year as a volunteer. MidSouth puts on a good event, and the Memphis BBQ is wonderful.

Remember - two IT Tour points paying events, only one tow! On-line registration open until 11:59 PM CDT on Tuesday, May 20th.

Kelley Huxtable
    DMVR
    "PLAY SAFE"
    (disclaimer: I'm not involved in the event in any way, just trying to help out a fellow MiDiv region.)

Thanks for your support Kelley. I also want to add that there will be a "Town Hall meeting" with Lisa Noble the Area 6 director and also the executive steward for the Midiv, Norm Flowd. See below:

"On Sunday, May 25, 2008, Area Director 6 Lisa Noble and Executive Steward Norm Floyd will meet and talk with anyone and everyone who wants to talk about the SCCA! If you have ever thought your opinion doesn’t matter or you don’t have a voice in what the SCCA does, here is your chance!"

Also, check out the weather for this weekend. Only a 30% chance of rain Friday and very good the rest of the weekend:http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Memphis.html
    Phil Harris
    MidSouth Region
    Memphis, TN
    1991 Mazda Miata

auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all others are games.
    -ernest hemingway-

I have e-mailed DLB about the absence of the event info. It was there at one time.

Also, there was supposed to be an entry form for the test day but that was omitted. Here is a link to it:
    http://www.midsouthscca.com/index.ph...=getit&lid=114

Please have it filled out w/ you Fri. a.m. It would be helpful if we knew in advance who is doing it. I am.
    Bill Denton
    02 Audi TT225QC
    95 Tahoe
    Memphis