Thread: integra needs struts which to buy? and new tires?

Default integra needs struts which to buy? and new tires?

i ran my IT2( which is ITA to you us folk) classed dc2 integra last year with very good outcome on a low budget , most of my money was spenon safety and tires, i mm trying to keep the budget tight , last year i had a new set of toyo ra1's which might have a race weekened or 2 left in them , and i also bought a set of victorracers this year , willl i see much of a diffrence between the 2?

also i need to switch up the struts , last year i ran with eibach springs and unknow oe shocks , this year im thinking either tokico or agx just due to price thoughts?

95 integra IT2
    89 volvo 740 turbo

www.ssccracing.org

victoracers or the ecsta 710 dot race tires? if they are the 710's i can promise you you will see a huge difference in grip and cornering ability, which ultimately translates into better straight line speed. if it's the victoracers, i have no experience with them... a plus for kumho is it's awesome contingency.

as for struts... advice, save and buy the best parts available for your car. having a the right struts and coil overs on a fwd car is very important (yes, they are important on every car). get the combination right.
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Personally I would get either Koni Yellows or Billstiens. I run Koni Yellow's on my car with 400"/lb springs front and 600"/lb springs rear. I'm sure you remember seeing my car and maybe you remember how it handled but it handles great at Race City now....I didn't get race valved Koni's yet. I figure if they start to go I'll send them in at that time and get them revalved.

Cheers and hope to see you in Calgary this year again!
    Gord Galloway

Alberta Race Car Association Vice President
    Honda CRXsi IT2 #32

I would also spend the extra few bucks for the Koni Yellows. You cannot even compare the AGXs to the Yellows, the Yellows are that much better.

-Tom
    ITA Integra | 05 Mazda3 | 03 Mini
    http://www.tomhoppe.com