Thread: 15 ITS Cars at CMP this weekend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 15 ITS Cars at CMP this weekend

Wowee! Shoudl be fun. Paul, this will be a hell of a baptism of fire for you my friend!
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Paul, I look forward to meeting you at CMP, you'll have a great time. If I can help with your Z in any way let me know.

Steve and Byran, you guys bringing the 57 up? I missed seeing it at VIR but I guessed that scheduling and so forth got the best of the race efforts - which happens! Looking forward to seeing you guys down at CMP as well as the rest of the S crew.

R

Hey, 13 in IT7! That's a whole VW beetle load of college students where I come from! With 33 in the run group I should be able to find someone to follow around. Be easy on me.

Anyhow I drug the car down from Ohio in the hopes I can get my work done by Friday, at least enough to come play.

I hope to meet some of yins this weekend.

85 no 88 red w/green IT7
    Hillbilly Motorsports
    Just 'Cuz were willing to try it,
    doesn't mean we know what we're doing!

All I can say is that you guys better look out. I will be in your rear view mirrors

As you lap me!

Sounds like it is going to be fun this weekend. My only goal is to finish w/o causing any drama and have fun.
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pballance View Post
    All I can say is that you guys better look out. I will be in your rear view mirrors

As you lap me!

Sounds like it is going to be fun this weekend. My only goal is to finish w/o causing any drama and have fun.

That is a great quote on the sig - you got the right attitude, dude!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Paul, you'll be fine. CMP is a good track to learn on. Lots of run off, only two trouble spots, much safer (although slower) than Roebling.

By Sunday you will be quite racy I suspect. Zs do pretty well at CMP, watch for Steve P. up front battling KVS's Miata. Just watch those brakes....you may go through a set of pads on Saturday alone...bring spares!
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Paul, you'll be fine. CMP is a good track to learn on. Lots of run off, only two trouble spots, much safer (although slower) than Roebling.

By Sunday you will be quite racy I suspect. Zs do pretty well at CMP, watch for Steve P. up front battling KVS's Miata. Just watch those brakes....you may go through a set of pads on Saturday alone...bring spares!
    Spares I got, You have to go fast to use brakes, not sure I fit that category! I have been on track with KVS last fall. He needs to watch his mirrors as well and he has already passed me!

Ron, I look forward to it as well and appreciate the offer. I made need it before the weekend is out. BTW, did you get your breather built? Mine is installed!

BTW what is the electric power situation like in the paddock?
    Paul Ballance
    Tennessee Valley Region (yeah it's in Alabama)
    ITS '72
    1972 240Z
    "Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else." unknown