I agree and congrats on Rookie of the Year, Gary. What Yaw does (or did) is remove and block off the choke and all emissions BS with epoxy, make the secondary air bleed jets adjustable, change the mains and change the secondary diaphram spring.

I went a little further and helicoiled the top cover bolt holes, replaced the hardware w/10-32 allen screws and blocked off everything by drilling and tapping the existing hole or driving in epoxy coated pins if it was a steel hose barb. Also, the shafts were shimmed when I saw the Yaw carb had damage on all four butterflys near the shafts due to excessive play while they opened and closed . With the butterflies made of brass and the body made of iron the bores rapidly shaved them away leaving rather large holes. I also brazed steel AN male fittings to the supply and return fuel lines.

Yesterday, I installed and ran the first carb and am building my spare this weekend. If anyone is interested I will soon offer rebuilding your usable core with the above modifications. This also includes a good soaking in carb cleaner (the kind that'll eat your skin off), complete replacement of all gaskets, crush washers, accel diaphram, secondary diaphram, float valves. You will also receive additional air bleed and main jets.

I need to record how long it takes but I'm guessing about $450 would cover the parts and labor. I know that's more that Yaw but the extra machining takes a good bit of time and I'll probably offer it a la carte style so you can pick what you want and pay for it accordingly.