Thread: Tires in MidDiv?

Default Tires in MidDiv?

Will there be any Hoosier Tire service at STL? And who will it be? Hoosier has come up with some nice Regional contingency for NASA. I was wondering if the Hoosier dealers were doing Regional contingency in the MidDiv this year?
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"

Mac,
    I am sure that Hoosier will be in STL but which one I honestly don't know. We had a Hoosier dealer here in Memphis last weekend for the double school and regional. All I remember is that he is from northern Indiana. If I were you, I would email the STL region to see if they have had contact with any tire dealers. The guy that came here last weekend I didn't know was coming until he was already here. But that doesn't mean that he didn't contact anyone letting them know he was coming. In the past 3 years, our registrar usually receives an email from the tire companies if they are attending the upcoming races.
    And I agree with you that it would be nice if the tire companies had regional contingency awards.

Phil
    Phil Harris
    MidSouth Region
    Memphis, TN
    1991 Mazda Miata

auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all others are games.
    -ernest hemingway-

those same guys from Indiana attend every National race at MiDiv.

if you're looking for them to bring you tires, just call the # on the hoosier website and they will bring them.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region

From the St. Louis Region website

Havoc Motorsports will be at Gateway for the weekend March 29-30 for the Regional-National-IT Tour. Anyone interested in Hoosier Tires should Pre-Order their tires, so they can be assured Havoc Motorsports will have tires for them. They can Fax an order to 708-371-4180 or email to [email protected] or call the shop at 815-476-4180.
    Bryon Prokopf
    St. Louis Region Club Race Committee Chairperson
    T&S, F&C

Does anyone know if the same contingency deal as last year will be going on in 08?
    Mac Spikes

Mac - Are you saying there was a Hoosier contingency for Midiv IT Tour races during 2007? If they had one, I screwed up!
    Gary Learned
    MiDiv
    Volvo 142E
    http://www.youtube.com/user/denrael

Gary,
    At the Topeka DBL REG race (I think it was in June or July) the Hoosier guy gave me a sheet that said if you bought your tires from the suppliers on the list in Mid Div that you could get some sort of free tire/ tires. By then I had enough I had bought in Ft. Worth to make the season so I didn't use it. Was planning on trying to do it this year, but have not seen anything about it.
    Mac Spikes

Here is the Hoosier contact info: 574-936-8344 or email [email protected].
    Mac Spikes

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS View Post
    Gary,
    At the Topeka DBL REG race (I think it was in June or July) the Hoosier guy gave me a sheet that said if you bought your tires from the suppliers on the list in Mid Div that you could get some sort of free tire/ tires. By then I had enough I had bought in Ft. Worth to make the season so I didn't use it. Was planning on trying to do it this year, but have not seen anything about it.
    i think it used to be something like 1 free tire per win with 7 or more starters. not sure anymore though.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region