Thread: April NHIS School/Regional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    If you get DQ'ed doesn't that go into your log book and isn't there some plenties associated with that?
    Actions by the Chief Steward fall under the following:

7.4. AUTOMATIC PENALTIES
    B. Penalties imposed by the Chief Steward shall not incur automatic penalty points. In the event that the Chief Steward’s action is protested and the protest is disallowed, thus upholding the Chief Steward’s action, the Stewards of the Meet may assign penalty points as listed above.

If you protest their action and loose, you may be assigned points, etc.
    Jason Benagh
    Steward - NER SCCA
    ITB 1995 VW Golf

Deleted post as it has nothing to do with the NHIS school regional. Besides, I can call Andy names offline.
    Last edited by gran racing; 04-16-2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Do what you want man. You read it one way, I read it another. Having supported the events more than 20 times over the past 2 years, I can assure you that I am not 'speculating' as to what most instructors demand as minimums.

For wepsbee, don't be surprised if there aren't many people who will ride with you if you don't put at least a 5 point harness in there.

And I read your post - I debated with you your definition of the word 'should'. Guess you missed that.

Let's agree to disagree and try and err on the side of what will probably happen instead of what might happen - for the noobs sake.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967