Thread: WDCR Spring Drivers School (registration open)

Default WDCR Spring Drivers School (registration open)

(nevermind it's not) should have clicked farther
    Last edited by chewy8000; 03-07-2008 at 06:02 PM.
    Tristan Herbert
    2011 World Challenge TC Rookie of the Year
    2011 ARRC ITB Champion
    2011 IT Fest ITB Champion
    2009 MARRS - ITB Champion
    BRIMTEK/Germanautoparts.com

yay and stuff.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

It's been up all week, but my friend keeps trying to register and keeps getting a message that registration has not yet been enabled.

The links on the WDCR site where up for registering, but I still dont see it open on DLB site directly.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

Many events have been placed on the calendar, but are not yet open for registration in DLB. If you click on the link to the supps, it says that registration will open 4 - 5 weeks prior to the event. So it will probably be next weekend at the earliest before anyone can register. Interestingly, worker registration is open now, and has been for some time.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Maybe that is a hint that those not actually PARTICIPATING should register to work the event, and thereby gain an insight into what exactly is involved in making a drivers school happen or perhaps payback to those before you whom have worked to make your school a successful learning adventure.

Wow, that is way too deep for 2030 on a Saturday night. Time to go find mo beer.

cheers
    Dave Parker
    WDCR HP#97
    2007 MARRS HP Champion
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

Dave, I may work. I just cannot commit to the date untill later this month when I know my time.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

Dave, I will be there hoping to work again in the instructing portion of the event. I've done that the past 2 schools and really enjoyed myself. I'm looking toward the future as being an instructor. I feel it is one of the best ways to pay the sport back is to help the new driver's learn the craft and respect of driving with other driver's.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.
    Doug Kinser
    ITB #03 MR2

Quote Originally Posted by dave parker View Post
    Maybe that is a hint that those not actually PARTICIPATING should register to work the event, and thereby gain an insight into what exactly is involved in making a drivers school happen or perhaps payback to those before you whom have worked to make your school a successful learning adventure.

Wow, that is way too deep for 2030 on a Saturday night. Time to go find mo beer.

cheers
    Dave Parker
    WDCR HP#97
    2007 MARRS HP Champion
    Dave, that's way too deep for any time on a weekend; you should really save that kind of thing for Monday mornings

I plan to be there - just not sure what I'll be doing yet. I think it's time to try a new specialty.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

I have found that Timing and Scoring is warm when its cold, cool when its hot out, and has really good food.
    But most all the specialties are fun.
    cheers
    Dave Parker
    WDCR HP#97
    2007 MARRS HP Champion
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

T&S is fun at times. really its just up to see if the few I offered to help crew need me, or if the rental hits the track, otherwise its likely I will be out there working a specialty, but I cannot commit till I have all the ducks lined up.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

I see registration is now opened.