Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
Sigh...

James, if you're gonna write stuff like that in a contentious topic like this, how about adding a little * to your statement that says "BUT, please note I'm in ITE, which basically means "Everything", and that I understand this mod is not legal per the ITCS for all other IT classes...?
Greg, you do have a point about it being off of Tom's topic. I appologise for anything I did to help degenerate this thread into a B**tch session about weakness's in our cars and grey area fixes. Getting acess to the legally required documents involves an act of corporate espionage, which shouldn't be. I also started a new thread to address these concerns and placed it where it belongs, in the rules section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Donnelly View Post
I bought a black / black used 323i sport suspension 5 speed.
I was surprised at how "rare" a manual transmission is on these cars.
Why anyone would want an automatic is beyond me.

Thanks for all the feedback. I've been enjoying the new ride.
No tears in the trunk or sub-frame problems. The car is in really good shape.

Maybe it'll be in ITS in a few years if it holds up on the street!

Oh, and right now there's no RR shocks on it, and the washer bottle is still there.
Hey Tom,

Congratulations on the sweet new ride. I can tell you one reason for the slush-box, women who refuse to learn to coordinate both feet. I happen to be married to one, and she's never going to change. So 50% of our vehicles have automatics, and the other half are mine alone and happen to be bratty roadsters.

James