Thread: 2008 Longest Day 24 Hour Intent to Run

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any updates on how many entries so far?

I noticed that the 12 hour at Summit has a handful after a day of it being open. Perhaps gone are the days when that event filled up inside of an hour and left people waiting in line?

Exclamation Entry fee & Supps

Has everyone noticed that the entry fees have risen $300 over last year! With the increase in the price of fuel, both to include getting to the track and what we burn at it, the cost of this race has risen significantly.

And don't expect to get your $500 intent fee back if you cancell. At the lower rate last year, they didn't fill the field.

When will the supps or at least a schedule be posted? If they stick to the 3 pm start time like last year, we will have to take Mon off work again, but if the start time is more resonable, say 10 -12, then that will save a vacation day.

I would really like to look at the supps prior to comitting. Need lead time to budget and make plans. Would also like to save the $300 by paying by Apr 16th. I guess what I'm saying is, we need the supps now!

P.S. Maybe they will use the extra money to make sure the bathrooms work this year.

Jay
    TEAM TROXELL
    TEAM YORK
    #28 ITB VW GOLF

Jay,

Go to http://www.nelsonledges.com/LONGESTDAYsched.aspx for this years schedule. Please note the start time is Noon! Also I wouldn't bet on the field not being full, we have some old teams coming back this year...like Car and Driver and others.

The supps are not yet approved but they didn't change much from last year.

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by Hahn63 View Post
    Jay,

Please note the start time is Noon!

Definately appreciated moving this up.
    TEAM TROXELL
    TEAM YORK
    #28 ITB VW GOLF

Roland,
    Is there anything online that list who has signed up for the ERS and or the drivers list for the 24 so far?
    Just want to make sure everything I have entered is good to go.

Dave Volante
    High Street Racing

Dave- I did get your ECS info, once I get a chance to update the website ( I'm working on it , promise!)your team will be listed on it. www.kumhoecs.com

I don't have a list yet of 24 hour teams . I know we had 8 teams sign-up in the first day or so.. I will see what I can do to publish a list.

I also know the supps are about done. I didn't see any major changes other than the noon start time so expect everything just like last year.

Roland

quote=type r rocket;261178]Roland,
    Is there anything online that list who has signed up for the ERS and or the drivers list for the 24 so far?
    Just want to make sure everything I have entered is good to go.

Dave Volante
    High Street Racing[/quote]

Thank you Roland,
    Have a great Easter weekend.

Dave Volante

Sorry Roland,ECS