Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone help out a fellow racer?

Sorry Aaron, PM settings corrected. Emails received and answered. Items will ship this week.

Keep it up forum members, I think these two are going to make it!
    Chris Wire
    Team Wire Racing ITS #35

www.themotorsportshour.com
    "Road Racing on the Radio"
    WPRK 91.5 FM
    wprkdj.org

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerating society" - Unknown

I think it would be cool once you get everything to post a picture for us !!

We were planning on doing just that. When we get the suit from Chris we will get a picture up for all to see! Thanks again to all of you!
    "Success in life is not in knowing the right answers. It's in knowing how to ask the right questions." - Author Unknown

1990 Honda Civic Si ITA (eventually)
    Hallett COMMA Series PA Class

Another big thanks to Chris Wire and his friend that sent my brother a couple of nice fire suits. He is all set for this weekend. We want to thank everyone that has donated items, without your help he would not have been able to go to the track this coming weekend. Here are a couple of pictures with most of the gear that was donated.

Thanks Guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Success in life is not in knowing the right answers. It's in knowing how to ask the right questions." - Author Unknown

Damn fine looking I must say!!!
    Chris Wire
    Team Wire Racing ITS #35

www.themotorsportshour.com
    "Road Racing on the Radio"
    WPRK 91.5 FM
    wprkdj.org

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerating society" - Unknown

Hey, what are my gloves doing on that dummy,, er driver????

Seriously, we were all glad to help. Payback is when after you get your National license, you go back as an instructor to help other new drivers. I had the honor to be able to do that last weekend, and had a wonderful time.

Good luck!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

Yes that would be great. And when he finally has the money to buy some new gear he is going to donate this gear on to others that are in need like he was.

Thanks again to all you guys your the best!

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. My brother Brandon and I have gotten the chance to go to the track a few times this year with the help from you guy's! Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma is the closest to us. The first time at the track was at the end of April. We just ran in High Speed Touring (No Racing just track time) to get a feel for the car. We went and competed in the COMMA Series, which is the local organization that only runs at Hallett. Brandon has gotten track time on Saturday the two other times we have gone to the track. He will be racing Oct. 26 which is the final race of the season at Hallett. I ran the race on Sunday at the end of May and finished 2nd in class, then I raced at the end of Sept. and finished 1st in class. Not too bad for my first two races. Granted there were only 6-8 cars in the class but we still had a blast! Thanks again to you guy's that donated the safety gear to my brother, it fits great and he is having a blast. I know he can't wait until the end of the month. By the way Scott, I liked the G-Force helmet you sent my brother so much that I ended up buying one just like it for myself on closeout. We are pretty close on lap times so it has become a little competition to see who is the fastest, so far I have come out on top! But not by much he is catching me quick. Here are a couple of pictures of Brandon on the track in practice the last time we went to the track. My dad also painted the car for us last month and we think it looks awesome. The last picture is from May before the car was painted, that is Brandon in the gear donated by you guy's

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by arpenn; 10-03-2008 at 01:08 PM.

Hey that's great, thanks for sharing with us!
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"