Thread: This Weekend's Florida Region ECR

Default This Weekend's Florida Region ECR

I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but the OFFICIAL ECR results from this weekends Florida Region ECR were posted YESTERDAY, thanks to the new ECR rules and the Timing and Scoring people who warked hard to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by krysdean View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but the OFFICIAL ECR results from this weekends Florida Region ECR were posted YESTERDAY, thanks to the new ECR rules and the Timing and Scoring people who warked hard to make it happen.
    Where are they posted? Not on sedivecr.com, and mylaps isn't official.

Sorry, Ive been up to my eyeballs, they are posted now, I am not sure when they were posted, but I am sure it was within a few days.

The results are Official when the Chief of timing and scoring certifies them as Official, they were posted to Mylaps from the track on Sunday afternoon and all of the results for the Enduro and the Regional events were sent to SCCA the following Monday, we can't do that with the ECR site, they have to be sent to the SEDIVENDURO webmaster for posting and that takes a few days.
    Last edited by krysdean; 02-12-2008 at 07:13 PM.

So the official results were published on Feb 3. As of today that's 16 days ago, but still no points posted to sedivecr.com...

I am sorry, but you are wrong, you have to go to the second page for ITS (the first page is evidently for ITR and there were none) before you see points, They have been up for two weeks.
    Last edited by krysdean; 02-20-2008 at 12:33 AM.

My bad. I'm sorry.

You are correct, the first page is blank, but the other classes are filled in below.

No problem, glad you found them OK, now if we can keep doing it.