Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front sway bar or no front sway that is the question...

Christian I know who you are you used to have the yellow Type-r didn't you. It is me Jeremy with Warehouse Motors.

If you are down we are going to do the seat-time event on February 22nd to do a little testing on the new car. It is cheap and you get a ton of track time. (2.5 hours or so if you want it) It would be nice to have some other race cars out there.
    1985 Toyota MR2 #76 ITA SEDIV SOLD...

2000 Toyota Celica GT-S ITR work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    I dunno... that sounds like questionable ground to be standing on...
    OK, then I have a two-piece front swaybar: two halves, sawed in the middle of the transverse part...oh, and the links aren't connected...and it's also made of Christian's fishing line, which is very, very, very small...

Same dance, different tune...

But as for the Celica with the pimpy Koni struts that I'm jealous of...try it all, see what you like!

But as for the Celica with the pimpy Koni struts that I'm jealous of...try it all, see what you like!
    Like my previous post said we are doing a track day in February and will be fiddling with all sorts of stuff. It also should be interesting driving a front driver for the first time. It should be a little different from my old MR2. Hopefully the power difference will be pretty noticeable
    1985 Toyota MR2 #76 ITA SEDIV SOLD...

2000 Toyota Celica GT-S ITR work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by pimpm3 View Post
    Christian I know who you are you used to have the yellow Type-r didn't you. It is me Jeremy with Warehouse Motors.

If you are down we are going to do the seat-time event on February 22nd to do a little testing on the new car. It is cheap and you get a ton of track time. (2.5 hours or so if you want it) It would be nice to have some other race cars out there.
    Ahhh... didn't recognize the username. Cool

I won't be at Jon's Feb event. Currently the CRX is in pieces and I'm in the process of starting up a Civic EX build. You're right that there's a ton of track time available... Jon runs a great event!

Quote Originally Posted by grega View Post
    OK, then I have a two-piece front swaybar: two halves, sawed in the middle of the transverse part...oh, and the links aren't connected...and it's also made of Christian's fishing line, which is very, very, very small...

Same dance, different tune...
    Oh, I know we're listening to the same music... honestly, I hadn't really thought about the fact that "substitution" is allowed but not removal. I guess it's time to go back thru and read the GCR with a more discriminating eye to the details.
    Christian in FL | Something white with Honda on the valve cover...
    FASTtech Limited- DL1, Schroth, & Recaro Goodness
    LTB Motorsports- The Cheapest Place for Momo
    TrackSpeed Motorsports- OMP, Racetech, & Driver Gear