Below is a string starting under "specific car models" where there is a request to CRB and ITAC to add '90s V8 mustang and Cameros to ITR. I hope nobody is seriously as though I don't mind sharing the track with them, I sure don't want to trade paint with them for trophies.

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Is this mixing apples and oranges. As an owner of a type r integra, I gotta believe that the on track performance will in now way similar to the mix of the vast majority of ITR high rpm 3 liter range engines.

If we need another V8 class besides American Sedan, then create it. I suspect the whole of ITR would be outraged if 300 hp V8 iron is lumped into the class. [/FONT]
Read below, let the CRB let you know what you think.

From Specific Car models https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=23153

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']Jeff Young and I recently submitted a proposal to the ITAC to class Pony Cars, V8 Camaros, Firebirds, and Mustangs, in ITR. Clearly the years classed are somewhat limited due to horsepower concerns for ITR. The year breakdown is roughly:

89-93 Mustang GT/LX 5.0L
87-92 F-Body
94-95 Mustang GT

I feel the cars will certainly increase the ranks in ITR and give enthusiasts of these cars a place to race in IT. If you are interested in racing one of these cars in the future please write a letter to the Board of Directors ([email protected]) indicating your position.

Thanks,
Ron[/FONT]

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']__________________
Ron Earp
NC Region
#38 ITS 260Z
www.gt40s.com [/FONT]

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']I must add that I have received the proposal, and Mr. Earp and Mr. Young have done an excellent job. Now it's up to the ITAC and the CRB, and that means YOU! If you have issues with the idea, hit "compose" and send an email to "[email protected]'.......... likewise, if you support the idea, we need to hear from you!

This is a club about the members...the ITAC tries to do right by you, and we don't always agree, but, without input, we don't even know if we do..or don't.[/FONT]

[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']__________________
[/FONT]
[FONT='Palatino Linotype','serif']Jake Gulick[/FONT]