First let me introduce myself, my name is Aaron. My brother, my dad, and I just purchased a 1990 ITA/H4 Honda Civic Si race car. The car is well sorted but in need of some cosmetic work. We are going to be repainting the entire car inside and out. We are also going to be redoing the front cage supports so they will run down throught the dash, add nascar style door bars, and a brace that will run inside the dash to connect both front supports. We also have to find a place to hook up the mechanical water temp gauge on the engine, right now it is laying in the floorboard ( anyone done this already?) We have to remove the steering lock, previous owner never did. And we want to install a push button start. We purchased a energy suspension kit and will be installing it soon as well. I love working on the car and I can't wait to drive it on the track . We plan to run some HSDE at Hallett in Oklahoma and then run some of the COMMA Series races there at Hallett as well. Maybe by the end of the year we will be ready to get our SCCA license and run some SCCA races. I am sure we will have a lot of questions for you guys. We are also in need of a service manual for this car. We have the second book of the set, but the previous owner lost the first book

Here is a run down of the car:

Engine D16A6:
.020 Over
Balanced and Blueprinted
OPM ITA prepped head
SMSP 4-1 Header
Dynomax race muffler / No Cat
Unorthodox racing crankshaft pulley
MSD Ignition wires
AEM Cold Air intake

Transmission:
ATS 4.73 Final Drive
OPM Limited Slip Differential

Suspension:
Koni SPSS3 Race Shocks (shortened and re-valved)
Ground Control perches/sleeves
ERS Springs Front and Rear
Suspension Techniques adj. rear sway bar
Energy Suspension Hyper Flex bushings
Front and Rear Strut Bars
Street N Track brake cooling ducts attached to spindle
Goodridge steel braided brake lines
Carbotech Panther XP9 brake pads
Panasport 14x7 Ultralites Wheels w/Hoosier s04
Team Dynamics 14x7 Wheels w/Toyo RA1

Body:
6 Point roll cage
Cobra Monaco race seat
IO Port seatback brace
Momo Mod 78 race steering wheel
LTB steering wheel quick release
OMP race pedals
G-Force 5 pt. Harness
IO Port fire extinguisher
Longacre cut off switch
G-Force window net with GM quick release
IO Port camera mount
AMB Transponder
4 panel wink mirror
Longacre Hot Lap timer
Autometer Gauges water temp, oil temp, oil pressure
Autometer Shift Light

I am sure that I forgot some things but this is what comes to mind at the moment.

Aaron