Thread: Spec Miata Rentals Available

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've entered two events with R&R Motorsports. Ricky and Kurt were always helpful and understanding, no matter the situation! My first event with them was the double drivers school at Roebling in Feb-2007. Rickey gave me excellent advice on technique, lines, and race craft. Totally invaluable for me to accelerate my learning curve. My second event with them was the SCCA Double Regional at Roebling in April-2008.

The first thing you notice is the level of preparation in the cars. From the outside-in the cars are immaculate, superb attention to detail throughout. It's obvious that a lot of time is spent preparing the cars to be in the best possible condition. This is true for all three R&R Cars I've seen. I've been involved as a mechanic in Vintage & sports prototype racing for many, many years and know how much effort it takes to prepare race cars (any type of car) to that level.

Next thing is they listen. After the first session the car was not handling in way that suits my style. Kurt listened to my comments and made several adjustments to the car and it transformed into something I was a lot more comfortable with. Very happy.

Lastly, these guys are family oriented. My wife and young son (4 years old) come to all events and they are always welcomed as part of the Team.

Thanks Rickey and Kurt! Can't wait 'till next time!

Callum Wright
    Last edited by sanigene; 05-04-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: spelling....