Thread: Classes and race groups for 2008

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Split starts are a great idea. Allows things to spread out a bit before the fast cars in the "slow" class catch the slow cars in the "fast" class.

I sat in Madness last year and watched the ITB front runners trying to deal with a particularly poor handling ITS car and it was pretty painful to watch. That one driver was pretty much single handedly screwing up the ITB race.
    They all eventually got by him, but he DID effect the race. Unfortunately many people aren't as aware and considerate as they should be out there.
    Thats just sort of a fact of life, so formatting the races to minimize the effect of those folks is always a good thing in my opinion.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

I sat in Madness last year and watched the ITB front runners trying to deal with a particularly poor handling ITS car and it was pretty painful to watch. [/b]
    It was pretty ugly.

(Scott, you need to fix your signature......)

Group 4.... SM, SSM

Todd Cholmondeley
    Cincinnati Race Chairman
    [/b]
    Todd, smack those SM guys around too, they should be overfilling that race group!
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

Todd, smack those SM guys around too, they should be overfilling that race group!
    [/b]

I don't think its going to be a problem.