Thread: ITR legality question about hub.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hey David, I didn't say I liked it. I said it was legal. Remember I bought a tube framed GT car this year because at least the rules are consistant.....(Spend Money) IT is not the grand old girl she once was and every poorly written new rule just adds to the mess. You may think you know what the rule was supposed to do but once put to paper is can cause things you never dreamed of...
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com

Unhappy

hey David, I didn't say I liked it. I said it was legal.
    [/b]
    That is your opinion that it is legal. Mine differs and I'd file against you in a race situation. I like you and all, nothing personal, just my interpretation of the rules is different than yours.

Regardless of what you and I think the proof will be in tech/steward interpretation at the track.

Crash, my advice would be to ask tech and stewards in your region, and last but not least, a couple of your competitors. For example, I'm sure the 944 S2 (ITR car that there are a few of running around) guys would love to replace their lower arms with some billet bits. Haven't seen that done yet though in the paddock. However, if it does pop up I'd fully expect someone to write paper over it, at least in the Southeast.

Ron