Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NNJR SCCA PRO IT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM

Sounds good. Now I need to find an ITA rx7 or something to add to the british car stable

Now I understand how the entry can be applied. My confusion was with the payout vs. the amount going to the region.

Now it is clear.

thanks

Jay [/b]
    Not so sure I'd choose an ITA RX-7. Their chances at the front aren't s good as some other ITA cars, and it looks like IT-7 is excluded from this.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Jake,

Atlanta Region includes IT7 in with ITA. We will do this for now but if there is reason to change that we will more than welcome that change. This is your series.

As I mentioned before to Jay, 50% of the entire entry gets given back as prize money, 25% for the event and 25% for the year end. The more groups we have the less the payout will be per individual. The top 3 in each group gets a cut (50,30,20). That cut is proportional to the number of cars in that group compared to the overall entry.

This is a series for IT drivers so the IT drivers can make suggestions as to how we can make this better.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
    Thanks,
    Darrell

Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Darrell,

One thing I forgot to mention when talking about the Adminstrative side of things is the need to issue 1099's to the prize money winners. I don't recall the actual minimum off-hand, but we've had some people in years past that took home north of $5000 for the year - not enough to retire on but enough to get the IRS's attention.

Looks like there's a lot of interest. Good luck on making it work!

Butch
    Butch Kummer
    Former SCCA Director of Club Racing (July 2012 - Sept 2014)
    2006, 2007, 2010 SARRC GTA Champion

Jake,

Good Point!!!!

Andy,

I will need a duplicate of the 09 ready for the 09 season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Kummer View Post
    Darrell,

One thing I forgot to mention when talking about the Adminstrative side of things is the need to issue 1099's to the prize money winners. I don't recall the actual minimum off-hand, but we've had some people in years past that took home north of $5000 for the year - not enough to retire on but enough to get the IRS's attention.

Looks like there's a lot of interest. Good luck on making it work!

Butch
    I believe 1099 (R, INT, MISC) is required for disbuirsements over $600.00 (although you can issue for less). You may want to require Social Security numbers in the IT Pro rules. Not sure what the "powers to be" or the "bean counters" think?
    Last edited by Tkczecheredflag; 01-14-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Thumbs up Pro It

I do believe we are more than interested. T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

cant wait for this to happen! If we can eventually hold pro-IT events in conjunction with pro series like speed world and ALMS, i think there would be tremendous interest.

So if your considering a speedworld type format, whats the story on standing starts???? could be interesting!

The Driving Impressions Pro-IT is progresing well. We have the next Jersey Racing Board ( JRB ) meeting on the 9th of Feb. We should have things 99% at that point.

Check www.NJRRS.com for details.
    This is your series in the NorthEast, what can we do for you?

Thanks,
    Darrell
    NNJR-RE
    JRB member
    NARRC member

Default Di Sponsorship

In the next week I will announce exactly what I will be giving away for awards to winners in Pro It series. I will also speaking to other companies to get this finalized by mid March.

In the meantime we do have in stock the new Hans Sport model device for sedans priced at $695 and the new sliding tether model for $710. Please give me a call if you are interested and I will ship it to you freight free via UPS ground. This is a perfect alternative to the higher priced Hans where money is an issue but the protection is needed. We have already delivered many of these units the past few weeks and everyone is pleasantly suprised at the quality and weight.

To order call me at 1-800-275-4667 and we will ship the same day.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com

Hi Bob thanks for your efforts count me in . If you remember we spoke about us becoming a sponsor also. Please give me a call at your convenience.